Representing Buyers In All Commercial Real Estate Purchases
If you are considering or pursuing a transaction involving commercial property in the Sarasota area, your choice of legal counsel and support is extremely important. Whether you are buying or selling, and whatever your plans for the property, you can count on dedicated, difference-making representation when you turn to the Riddell Law Group.
Full-Service Representation For Business Owners, Developers And Investors
Led by Jeff Riddell, one of a select group of attorneys in this market who is board-certified in real estate law by The Florida Bar, we actively and skillfully protect the interests of business owners, developers and investors. Our knowledgeable, highly efficient professional team has decades of experience providing:
- Comprehensive, detail-focused closing services for real property transactions of all sizes, at all levels of complexity
- Counsel on land and building acquisitions based on in-depth knowledge of current market conditions and property values
- Drafting or review and negotiation of all necessary agreements
- Thorough examination of title and issuance of title insurance
- Adept issue spotting based on a clear understanding of our clients’ needs and goals, including identification of liens or other clouds on title, land use and permitting challenges and more
- Ongoing counsel and representation for future initiatives such as commercial lease negotiation and preparation
Purchase Agreement Lawyers With Decades Of Experience In All Aspects Of Real Estate Law
Our Sarasota-area commercial purchase transaction lawyers’ knowledge covers the spectrum of raw land for development; office, industrial, retail and multifamily residential properties; financing options for major acquisitions; and litigation to resolve disputes when necessary. We are responsive and personable, technologically savvy and well-connected to other qualified professionals who may be essential to your situation. For prompt attention to your needs, please call or email us anytime.