Dedicated Representation For Buyers And Sellers In All Property Transactions
If you have a concern related to Sarasota-area real estate, we will carefully consider your needs and prioritize your goals. Our firm offers comprehensive services to clients who may need a settlement and title agent but also want the peace of mind that comes from representation by an accomplished, widely respected Sarasota real estate attorney.
Attorneys Jefferson F. (Jeff) Riddell and Cynthia Riddell operate our firm with the clear mission of providing full-service real estate counsel to buyers, sellers, investors and developers. We emphasize personal attention, efficiency and results in all matters of residential and commercial real estate representation, including:
- Residential and commercial purchase transactions
- Real estate refinances, assisting homeowners throughout the process
- Commercial and residential leases, assisting property, business owners and individuals with leasing concerns
- Real estate-owned (REO) and bank-owned properties, helping clients navigate the volatility surrounding these matters
- Titles and deeds, including drafting and completing deed filings and transfers
- Quiet title actions, helping prospective property owners address their title concerns
- Real estate and title insurance, as well as other matters related to real estate closings
- Foreclosure defense and short sales, helping homeowners protect their property and interests
At the Riddell Law Group, you can rely on our experienced attorneys to navigate you through complex real estate matters.
Counsel You Can Trust. Contact Us Today.
You have the right and opportunity to choose your counsel in any Florida real estate transaction or dispute — and we strongly believe you should have a proven lawyer on your side. People who forego representation or accept whatever counsel the lender or other party recommends often regret those decisions down the road.
We invite you to contact us online or call us at 941-366-1300. At the Riddell Law Group, you can expect an honest, forthright assessment of your needs and your risks, and we’ll craft a plan for how we can help.