Building Lasting Relationships.
Cynthia A. Riddell is an attorney at Riddell Law Group. She is admitted to practice in Florida as well as the U.S. District Court in and for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in and for the Middle District of Florida. She focuses her practice on Real Estate Closings, Real Estate Litigation, Foreclosure, Short Sales, Bankruptcy and Probate Administration.
She is a member of the Sarasota County Bar Association and a member of the Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors (2011-2013). She is a member of the Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association, American Bankruptcy Institute, Real Property Probate and Trust Section of the Florida Bar as well as the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar.
She received her B.A. in History from University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida and her J.D. from Stetson College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida. Cynthia grew up in Sarasota and has returned to the area after law school to join her father, Jeff Riddell, in the practice areas of real estate, bankruptcy and estate planning. Prior to attending law school, Cynthia worked as a Florida licensed title agent for Riddell Title & Escrow, closing both residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Litigation
- Short Sales
- Bankruptcy Law
- Probate Administration
- Business & Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Real Estate Section of the Sarasota County Bar Association (Former Chair)
- Sarasota County Bar Association (Member)
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2011 – 2013 (Board of Directors)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association (Member)
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Real Property Probate, Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- Executive Counsel of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section (Member)
- Realtor Attorney Joint Committee of the Realtor Association of Sarasota Manatee (Former Member)